We are very pleased to announce that the eagerly awaited Baader Maxbright II binocular viewers have now been released and stocks are due very soon.
Some of the main features of this new model include:
- Unique in-house produced die-cast moulds using Carl Zeiss production drawings.
- Use of 27mm size prisms with 26mm clear aperture on the telescope side and 25.5mm clear aperture on the eyepiece side.
- All optical surfaces have a 7-layer multi-coating for highest light throughput.
- Ergonomically designed non-marring ClickLock® eyepiece clamps with diopter adjustment for easy individual focusing.
- Telescope side uses Baader’s Astro T-2 System™ with connector thread (M 42 x 0.75) and Zeiss micro-bayonet for the shortest possible connection to (almost) all existing telescope systems and accessories such as Baader Herschel Wedge and Flip Mirror II.
- Short overall optical tube path length of 110 mm (+/- 1 mm tolerance) and weight of 595g which is nearly 200g lighter than the Baader Mark V binoviewers.
- Extensive range of accessories including Glasspath correctors, T-2 diagonals, Flip Mirror II and Alan Gee Telecompressor II.
Standard scope of delivery includes Baader MaxBright® II Binoviewer with T-2 and Zeiss micro-bayonet in a padded carrying case. There are different packages of the Maxbright II that will soon be available include the following: